- 200000.00 - 300000.00 INR
- 200000.00 INR
Years of experience and dynamic professionals have established ourselves as a well known manufacture, exporter and supplier of Capsule Metal Detectors. Our offered machine is very precisely designed and reliable in performance, it is very user-friendly machine which is very easy to clean. Some of the key features include very easy height adjustment operations, audio and visual indication on metal detection, our Capsule Metal Detectors are having 100 products memory and it can be set 00-99 along with high-tech 3 level security code i.e. general mode, supervisor mode, administration mode and much more.
Capsule Metal Detector Attributes:
- Precisely designed
- Reliable performance
- User friendly
- Easy to clean
Features of Capsule Metal Detector:
- Full construction compliant with CGMPs is made of SS 304
- The non- metallic parts is made of Food Grad materials
- Reject mechanism is De-attachable type and it can be wash with water
- Reject mechanism uses 24VDC for 100% duty cycle
- Very high through output- 5000 to 7000 Tablet /Capsule per minute depending on the size & shape
- Very easy height adjustment operation
- The system can be rotated 360 degree at a place
- Reject Bin is attached with system
- 4X20 character LCD display with back light
- Audio and visual indication on metal detection
- The System will have 100 products memory. It can be set 00-99
- 3 level of security code i.e. General mode, Supervisor mode, Administration mode
- Sensitivity and other parameter can be set by touch key pad
- Product effect compensation
- Auto validation facility
- Food grade non-metallic white chute having authentication certificate designed such way that it can be easily cleaned
- Comprehensive manual with DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ and validated test calibration kits with certificates for validation test.
FAQs of Capsule Metal Detector:
Q1: What is the motivation behind a capsule metal detector?
A1: The main role of a capsule metal detector is to guarantee the wellbeing and nature of capsules by recognizing and eliminating metallic pollutants or unfamiliar items that might be available during the assembling or bundling process. This forestalls purchaser hurt and keeps up with item honesty.
Q2: How does a capsule metal detector function?
A2: Capsule metal detectors commonly work on the rule of electromagnetic acceptance. They transmit an electromagnetic field and examine the signs got from the capsules as they go through the field. In the event that a metal pollutant is available, it disturbs the field, setting off a caution and a dismissal system to eliminate the debased capsule from the creation line.
Q3: What sorts of metallic pollutants can capsule metal detectors recognize?
A3: Capsule metal detectors are intended to recognize a large number of metallic foreign substances, including ferrous metals (iron and steel), non-ferrous metals (copper, aluminum, and so forth), and treated steel. They can recognize both attractive and non-attractive metals.
Q4: Are capsule metal detectors delicate to the size of metal pollutants?
A4: Indeed, the awareness of capsule metal detectors can be acclimated to recognize metal foreign substances of various sizes. This permits makers to redo the detector's settings to meet explicit item prerequisites and wellbeing norms.
Q5: Might these detectors at any point separate between metal foreign substances and the metallic parts of the actual capsules?
A5: Present day capsule metal detectors are intended to recognize metal pollutants and the metallic parts of the capsules, for example, capsule shells or covers. They utilize progressed programming and sign handling to limit deceptions.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Month
- 4 Week
- As per Requirement
- South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Australia Asia North America
- Manipur Meghalaya Pondicherry South India North India East India West India Andaman and Nicobar Islands Andhra Pradesh Assam Arunachal Pradesh Bihar Chhattisgarh Chandigarh Delhi Dadra and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu Gujarat Goa Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Mizoram Nagaland Odisha Punjab Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand West Bengal Central India All India