- 300000 INR
- 300000.00 - 500000.00 INR
Metal Detector For Stone Crusher Advantages:
1. Very high and adjustable sensitivity.
2. Very high reliability.
3. Low power consumption.
4. Audio-Visual indication to draw the attention of the operator.
5. Offers potential free change over contacts for interlocking.
6. Can couple sand bag marker and external hooter to the system.
7. Plug in types of cards for easy and quick maintenance.
8. Easily availability of spares for effective service.
9. Control Unit with IP55/IP65 protection.
10. Additional potential free contact can be provided.
11. Special model PMD is for iron ores.
12. Uses state of art technology hence trouble free operation.
1. Industrial Metal Detector
These types of metal detectors offers very high sensitivity and useful in Coal Handling Plants, Paper Mills, Thermal Power Plants, Cement industries and Lime stones.
2. Pulse Induction Metal Detector
These types of metal detector are widely used when metal has to be detected in presence of magnetic and conductive ores.
- Coal Handling Plants
- Cement Plants
- Mining(Coal, Ores, Stones)
- Thermal power plants
- Paper Mills
- Glass Industries
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 30 Per Month
- 4 Week
- As Per Requirements
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Bldg. No. 5A, Gala No.3, Sagar Industrial Estate, KN Dhumalnagar, Waliv-Vasai(E),, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India