- 300000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- 300000 INR
Metal Detector For Stone Crusher Advantages:
- Very high and adjustable sensitivity.
- Very high reliability.
- Low power consumption.
- Audio-Visual indication to draw the attention of the operator.
- Offers potential free change over contacts for interlocking.
- Can couple sand bag marker and external hooter to the system.
- Plug in types of cards for easy and quick maintenance.
- Easily availability of spares for effective service.
- Control Unit with IP55/IP65 protection.
- Additional potential free contact can be provided.
- Special model PMD is for iron ores.
- Uses state-of-the-art technology, hence trouble free operation.
1. Industrial Metal Detector
These types of metal detectors offers very high sensitivity and useful in Coal Handling Plants, Paper Mills, Thermal Power Plants, cement industries and lime stones.
2. Pulse Induction Metal Detector
These types of metal detector are widely used when metal has to be detected in presence of magnetic and conductive ores.
Applications of Metal Detector For Stone Crusher:
- Coal Handling Plants
- Cement Plants
- Mining(Coal, Ores, Stones)
- Thermal power plants
- Paper Mills
- Glass Industries
FAQs of Metal Detector For Stone Crusher:
Q: How do metal detectors in stone crushers work?
Q: What sorts of metal toxins can be recognized by these metal detectors?
Q: Are there various sorts of metal detectors utilized in stone crushers?
Q: What happens when a metal item is distinguished by the metal detector in a stone crusher?
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Month
- 4 Week
- As Per Requirements
- Western Europe Middle East Central America Eastern Europe South America Asia North America Australia Africa
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli Andaman and Nicobar Islands Nagaland Daman and Diu Lakshadweep South India East India West India Andhra Pradesh Assam Arunachal Pradesh Chandigarh Delhi Gujarat Goa Haryana Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Mizoram Meghalaya Manipur Punjab Pondicherry Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Telangana Tripura Uttarakhand West Bengal Uttar Pradesh North India Bihar Kerala Central India Odisha Chhattisgarh Himachal Pradesh All India