Pharma Metal Detector is intended for the removal and detection of little bits of ferrous, stainless steel and non ferrous contaminants. The untainted steel construction provides a sterile and effectively checkable environ. It is appropriate for a wide range of capsules and tablets as well as can be effortlessly adjusted, even under high tension conditions, when there is a consistent circulation of product by our pharma metal detector. This can be effortlessly disassembled for complete cleaning. It indicates great similarity with every tablet press. Our detector is perfect to utilize for high handling pace and fast product alteration. It offers high affectability to every sorts of metals comprising the non-magnetic untainted steel. The electronic modules, which are integrated in our pharma metal detector are effortlessly alterable.
Special Traits Of Our Product:
- High Sensitivity To Non-Magnetic As Well As Magnetic Metals
- Ergonomic Outline For Simple Working
- Alphanumeric Screen
- Possesses Ability To Store Data Of Numerous Products
- 3 Distinct Levels Of Passwords
- Automation Feather Touch Regulation
- Visual And Audio Caution Alarm On Recognition
- HACCP Matched
- Close Chute Evades Cross Tainting
- Minimum Power Utilization
- Auto Approval Mode Is Accessible
- Microregulator Based
- Integrated Option For Printing
- Password Security
Features of Pharmaceutical metal detector
- Full construction compliant with CGMPs will be made of SS 304 and the part which comes in to contact of the product will be SS 316.
- Very easy to height adjustment.
- Adjustable height to install online.
- 4X20 character LCD display with back light.
- Audio and visual indication on metal detection.
- The System will have 100 products memory. It can be set 00-99.
- 3 level of security code i.e General mode, Supervisor mode, Administration mode.
- Sensitivity and other parameter can be set by touch key pad.
- Product effect compensation.
- Comprehensive manual with DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ and validated test calibration kits with certificates for validation test.
Metal inspection in medical bottle caps, Bandage, Tapes, Nappies,Tablet ,Capsule Etc
Min. Order Quantity
- 100 Per Month
Bldg. No. 5A, Gala No.3, Sagar Industrial Estate, KN Dhumalnagar, Waliv-Vasai(E) Vasai Maharashtra India +918068214449